Rare Old Maps of Australia

From the earliest maps of New Holland and Van Diemen's Land, revel in the beautiful history of Australia & New Zealand.

Personalised Pop Art Maps

Bold, interesting and beautiful. Make your own screenprint style map of anywhere in the world

Old Maps of the UK and Ireland

The Best World Maps

Back when California was still an island and Australia hadn't been discovered

Old Maps of Europe

Interesting, beautiful maps of Europe - including the Roman Empire and World War 2
Free worldwide delivery
Handmade in Australia
The Unique Maps Co. makes maps in Australia and in 22 other countries around the world.
Fast free delivery, reduced CO2 emissions, no import duty, and your map always arrives in perfect condition.
Learn more

Welcome to The Unique Maps Co.

Since 1984 I have scoured the world for rare maps and restored them in my workshop.
I guarantee you cannot find higher quality old maps anywhere else.

I have thousands of beautiful maps in my collection. Please, come on in and have a browse.

Or if you're looking for something specific, start your search below.

Father's Day Sale
Did you know that 90% of dads love old maps? And the other 10% also love maps - they just don't know it yet
Shop the sale

Old map inspiration

Feast your eyes on some of the personalised maps that we've made for other customers. There's almost no limit to what I can do with an old map. If you can imagine it, I can make it.

Reviews for The Unique Maps Co.

How Unique Maps Are Made

I scour the world for the finest and rarest maps, then restore them in my workshop
The finest collections

The world's best maps are held in private collections and in national libraries. That's where I begin my search.

A needle in a haystack

Next, I pore through hundreds, sometimes thousands, of maps to find the meagre handful that are good enough to add to my collection here at The Unique Maps Co.

Perfectly restored

And finally, the most arduous stage: restoring the detail and beauty of each map. This can take hours, or it might take days for larger or more damaged maps.

The Unique Maps Co.
As Seen On The BBC!
It's not every day you get to say you've been on the UK's biggest television channel!
And later this year, my maps will be on a Stephen Fry show as well
Read more